Carpet, Flooring & Upholstery Cleaning
Carpet and Upholstery cleaning are a significant part of the services that we provide. We also offer hard surface cleaning for concrete floors, linoleum, tile and grout. Although FCS offers these services as part of the restoration process from fire, water or mold damage, you do not have to have had a catastrophic event. Our high tech procedures help to improve the look and life span of your carpets, floors and home furnishings.
FCS has contracted with apartment complexes, resorts, restaurants, and other local businesses for annual or bi-annual floor cleaning. Regular, professional carpet and upholstery reconditioning are an important part of maintaining the value of your home or business. Keep FCS in mind when it’s time to clean up before or after your open house or special event.
There are no hidden fees when FCS cleans your carpets, upholstery or flooring. We include all moving, prepping and blocking fees in our estimate.
Our philosophy is simple: We treat you and your possessions as if it was our own home
Our process is as follows:
- Furniture and appliances are replaced to accommodate cleaning
- Surfaces are pretreated with the proper prep solvents to neutralize the dirt and staining agents
- Rigorous steam extraction procedure using state of the art truck mounted equipment (a preliminary shampoo is applied as necessary)
- Furniture and appliances are replaced and placed up on blocks to prevent contact with moisture and subsequent dye transfer
- All upholstery is pre-tested to determine stability of dyes and colors
- Depending on type of fabric, furniture is wet or dry cleaned to balance maximum effectiveness while protecting fabrics
- Our hard surface cleaning equipment is used specifically for concrete, linoleum or tile floors